Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 187 on 11 Dec 2013: Living Without My Darling Husband

Today was supposed to be our 20th wedding anniversary and we should have celebrated on the Royal Carribbean Cruise Ship!  All our anniversary plans were shattered!  I had initially thought of taking Mikaail for the cruise anyway but had so much hesitation that I decided against it.  Too much for me to handle your demise!  Though I didnt want to deprive Mikaail of a holiday but good is a holiday when I'm struggling to come to terms with your demise.

For the moment, until we move on Saturday 21 December, my plan was to stay over in TP on Wed and Thu nights then be back in our home on Friday evening so I will have time to pack the stuff to be brought over to TP.  Then the last Friday, 20 December I'll have to be in our home on my own as the movers are coming at 7 am on Saturday!  Gosh never stayed home alone before!

No comments:

Post a Comment