Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 162: Living Without You

You know what?  The other day a colleague asked me how do I call you.  I told her usually it's darling and sometimes "Eh".  Ha Ha Ha.  Then there's a friend who asked me how did I write to you.

We stayed over in TP since Thursday evening and will leave for home tomorrow morning.  Mariah won the AWWA 2013 Model Caregiver award and the award presentation was this morning at Hyflux Innovation Centre which is much closer from TP then our home.  This event was officiated by Dr Amy Khor.

   



Also  Mikaail had fits 6 times during the course of today including when we were at Hyflux.  Nowadays he speaks little, almost inaudible and sleeps more too.  Lost interest I supposed with you no longer in our lives

Sometimes I think I can handle talking about you but I realised I am not up to it yet.  I  can control my emotion for a bit before I start to break down.  Also I have yet to focus on the 3 steps to speaking to you.  Luckily I am

Next Monday I intend to pay you a visit.  I bought something really cute for you.  I am sure you will like it.

Oh ya, there was this super Typhoon Haiyan which hit Philippines earlier this month.  A lot of  people died, unfortunately.  Lots of countries have sent in donations including relief supplies.  My office is organising a charity drive, recruiting aspiring bakers and of course yours truly registered for this charity drive.  I intend to bake chocolate chip muffin or banana muffin with my latest acquired kitchen gadget to raise funds.  It'll be freshly baked as I intend to bake it on demand.



No comments:

Post a Comment