Monday, June 2, 2014

Day 360 on 2 June: Living Without My Darling Husband


It's the start of the school holidays and we have nowhere to go!  So sad you know!  There's not even a flicker of hope for us now.  Although outwardly I look OK I'm missing you so much more everyday.  You know it's really unfair for me to think of the sad times or times when I'm pissed with you.  Thinking of happy times makes me extra sad. Urgh!! How can this happened? Whose fault?  Lots of people tell me that's it's a cover up!

Dear did you know that there are many times I feel as if you were away and will return.   I'm missing you so much & whenever I think of you I will cry!  So what I do now is I think best to think of times when we pissed each other off! Maybe then I could let go a bit not sure.  While writing this I'm already feeling the sadness! !

No comments:

Post a Comment