Monday, June 9, 2014

Day 367 on 9 June 2014: Living Without My Darling Husband


Lots of flashbacks!  Yesterday I spent the whole day w Mikaail as Mariah had her own weekend activities.  As Mikaail was not his usual self I feel super stressed.  He wet the bed,  poo in his pants, his voice almost inaudible and he hardly eat. His weight is now 28kg for a 15 year old!  I was so stressed up yesterday when I asked him if he wants to pee but he kept quiet then he wet his pants.  I was so angry that I shouted at him.  He got a shock.  His body literally jumped up t hen he apologised!  Gosh this makes feel really horrid.  In his condition he knows to apologise and here I am shouting at him just because I cant control my emotion.  What a mother I am!

I feel so terribly played out and looking at him in such a state really breaks my heart.  You should see him and you will understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment