Friday, April 18, 2014

Day 315 on 18 Apr 14: Living without My Darling Husband

Today is Good Friday public holiday and I'll b seeing u soon !!

U hv always been my personal driver all 20 years of our married life n now I'm learning to be independent all over again! If I can turn back clock I wouldn't marry so I dun hv to be sad with losing my loved one ie you n living w mikaail condition!

There's still so much more that can be done for wheelchair users here in Singapore! My wish list:

1) map of mrt stations exits for wheelchair access - I've emailed SMRT
2) educate able bodied users from using the handicap toilets

I now know how to get to places on Mrt n buses instead of taxis. Ppl think that is easier to travel in taxis for wheelchair users. Thru my own experience I know it's much more difficult as I wud need to tsfr Mikaail from wheelchair to taxi then taxi to wheelchair plus need to fold n unfold the wheelchair. With the mrt n WAB it's pretty much a smooth ride other than rushing passengers regardless of time! WAB are not available on all routes though.


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment