Thursday, July 2, 2009

My 2010 Goals


  1. Create opportunities to earn passive income of S$10K by Dec 2010.

  2. Create my personal blog to share my adapted home cooked recipes.

  3. Create blog on my son, Mikaail, who is has cerebral palsy and also had stroke in 2006. I hope to share my experience with other parents of special needs children in order that we can learn from each other.

  4. Read books on wealth creation by Adam Khoo and Conrad Alvin Lim as well as books on internet marketing by Stuart Tan.

  5. Listen to audio CDs on wealth creation and personal excellence programme by Adam Khoo and Anthony Robbins.

  6. Lose 6 - 8 kg and 3"of my waist by end 2010. I aim to reduce the amount of snacks I consumed and also by careful watch of food intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment