Monday, May 12, 2014

Day 339 on 12 May 2014: Living Without My Darling Husband


Eh darling

Today I feel so overwhelmingly stressed!  So much to manage on my own!  Though we talked many times that women live longer than men we never really make plans in case of any eventuality.  Gosh as you know the stress at home is many times more than office!  I know Mariah is doing her best to accommodate Marie but they clash in every aspect.  Urgh!!!

Then there's Mikaail.  He's the most poor thing of all.  He can't understand what happened.  He has never been the same ever since.  Now he's only eating Heinz bottled food meant for 6 months old baby!  He sleeps so much nowadays and even when he is awake he is so quiet - dont seem interested in anything.  Even his favourite tv programs like Hi-5 and Barney.

While I'm at work Mikaail would be hearing all the squabbles! Don't you think he'll be stressed too?  I am feeling the stress and it is getting worst by the day.  So much in my heart and mind and I cant share with anyone else.

Although Dr Chin replied to my  email, explaining the procedure,  your life is already screwed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment