Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 278 on 13 March 2014: Living Without My Darling Husband

Another humid & hazy day! Mikaail had seizures 3 times very early this am including one major attack. Then the last one at 4:07am looks like he was about to get the major one then I kept stroking his arms and tell him to relax n not to think too much.  You are already in heaven.  You don't know how much he was looking for you & the kind of stress we're going thru almost on a daily basis!

Last evening when I got home he did his peek-a-boo thing then he waited to peek-a-boo you! I can't blame him as he absolutely have no understanding of death.  Did you ever come visit him?  Eh dear do you miss us??

Do you know how stressed I am now?? I can't call it quits yet but on the home front super stressed man.  You know how it is!  So do something please!!

BTW, I've been thinking how did you end up with such a high  cholesterol go into the unhealthy levels when u r generally consuming identical foods as me! Only diff is perhaps i hv cholesterol med since mine was high thru genes plus those magic capsules shd hv contained your cholesterol level!

I'm very alone now dear!  No one to share my thoughts!  Come visit please!

No comments:

Post a Comment