Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 275 on 9 Mar 2014: Living Without My Darling Husband

Spent the day in Woodlands to clear up the place.  Made arrangement with Rose, Jaye & Kak Azizah to meet there. The mosque which Rose frequent is organising a jumble sale next weekend.  I donated most of your stuff including your neck ties etc. Shucks! Just realized that I didn't remove the tie I bought for you too!

I thought I was able to go through your stuff but midway I started to cry.  Still got lots to go through but I'll do as much as I can when I am there.  You know I've been controlling my emo.  I will do my best not to cry at least not in front of our family.  Then at work I'm always so busy and a totally different focus altogether.  The only time I can really cry is when I am in the shower!  If my eyes get red, I always say the shampoo got into my eyes!

Then Mikaail's seizures, appetite and mood is going topsy turvy too.  He had seizures about 5 - 10 times a day then Dr Ong gave him a new medication, pregabalin.  Initially seems like the medication was working fine.  He seemed more alert but then today, he started being quiet again!  If you ask him to smile, he will smile for you - obliging just like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment