Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekends


Mama bathing Mikaail
Weekends are generally super duper busy for me.  The day starts with me going to NTUC for my weekly marketing at NTUC around 7:45 am, then head to Mr Bean at Causeway Point to get beancurd for Mikaail and my mum, got back about an hour later, prepared and fed Mikaail his breakfast ie soyabean drink and ,  beancurd then fed him his mediation plus his vitamin, attended to his toileting needs, shower, etc, etc.

Today's lunch for both Mikaail and mum is Campbell chicken soup with alphabet pasta, baby shanghai green, carrots, sausage and crabstick.  After having 3 spoonfuls, mum decided she wanted porridge.  So got Marie to cook congee for mum plus  the other sides.

Then I panfried a fish fillet and also my favourite "chincalok" omelette with preserved sliced green chilli.  Taste was just superb.  Chincalok is an acquired taste so it wont appeal to everyone!

Despite him not having vision and his disabilities, he is always so cheerful and very obedient.  As always Mikaail is ever so grateful.  He thanked me for attending to his needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment