Sunday, July 24, 2011

Laksa Craving

The last time I went to Nex @ Serangoon was to join the queue to buy the Xbox Kinnect. After buying the discs, etc, I went to Laksania and I ordered the Penang Laksa instead of the original Laksa. My husband and maid had the Singapore Laksa and when I tasted the Laksa, I thought it was good.

I told myself that I will be back to Laksania and will order the Singapore Laksa. So when I went back to Nex @ Serangoon last Friday to exchange a faulty USB powered fan at Challenger, I ordered the Singapore Laksa!


The Laksa gravy was nice and I guess the cholesterol would be much higher than the normal laksa. Anyway, I thought the ingredients were so-so. There were very few slices of the fried tofu and a couple of sliced fish cakes and cockles. I would have preferred a lot more of the beansprouts though. Missing from the bowl was the thin slices of julienne cucumber.




Anyhow, I finished off the laksa – every bit of the gravy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment